To provide strategies and solutions for corporate retirement plans, helping plan sponsors understand their fiduciary status and responsibilities to protect them from personal and corporate liability, while improving participant retirement readiness.
RBF Capital Management Inc. is a fee based independent registered investment advisory (RIA) firm built on the premise that investors are best served by advisors who have a fiduciary duty to provide investment advice that is always in the best interest of their clients. Our team has over 35 years of industry experience working for Fortune 500 financial institutions. We currently servicing clients in more than 16 states and Canada.
Why partner with Us
Our independence allows us to provide unbiased, conflict free advice.
Our advisors have extensive experience providing guidance and support for both independent and multiple employer (MEP) retirement plans and are required to earn the ASPPA certification of Certified Financial Plan Advisor (CFPA).
RBF Capital Management is legally and ethically required to put our client’s interests first. We will acknowledge our fiduciary or co-fiduciary commitment in writing.
Retirement Plan Services
We offer unique 401(k) retirement plan services to our PEO and MEP clients
PEO & MEP SPECIFIC SERVICES
Proactive Plan Compliance
- We implement a service process that helps prevent potential compliance pitfalls, such as non-discrimination testing failures.
- We monitor communication between your plan administration team and the vendors allowing us to identify potential plan service issues before they materialize.
- Ongoing plan design consultation services.
- We make it easy for your adopters – we will be the primary point of contact from the initial plan design call all the way to participant enrollment meetings and beyond.
- Our highly involved, hands-on approach has proven to increase client confidence in the retirement plan offering, leading to improving client retention for our PEO clients.
New Client Support
- We make it easy for your new clients – we will be the primary point of contact on multiple plan points including initial plan design call all the way to participant enrollment meetings and beyond.
- Our hands-on approach has proven to increase client confidence, leading to improved client retention for our PEO clients.
I have known Ralph for many years and in my dealings with him, find him to be very knowledgeable, trustworthy and of high integrity. Ralph is highly regarded and a tireless worker, a superior athlete and a complete team player. I would trust my retirement plans and that of my employees to his care. I would strongly recommend that you consider Ralph as you review your financial needs.
RBF Capital Management’s advice and guidance helped us improve our corporate retirement plan. They simplified our investment menu and instituted an education program, improving enrollment and participation. Additionally, they looked for ways to reduce our administrative workload and support our commitment to customer retention. “We look for partners who give us a competitive edge like RBF Capital Management"
ResourcesWelcome to our research center! We have created a library of information on important financial topics that we believe you'll find helpful.
- Should You Pay off Debt or Save for Retirement
- Four Money Mistakes You Might Be Making
- The Retirement Income Factor
- Financial Management Insight - Strategies to Help Build Your Future
- Time to Get Tax-Savvy - Managing Your Tax Burden
- Understanding Social Security and Medicare
HOT TOPIC: The Shape of Economic Recovery
This article looks at the potential shape of the COVID-19 economic recovery with some historical context and key factors that may affect the direction of the economy.
Mid-Year Is a Great Time to Fine-Tune Your Finances
The middle of the year is an ideal time to revisit financial resolutions and consider steps that may help develop a stronger financial position.
Four Questions on the Roth Five-Year Rule
This article provides an overview of two versions of the Roth five-year rule and how they apply to various situations.
Playing Defense: Three Stock Strategies to Help Control Risk
This article outlines three defensive strategies that may help during economic downturns: low-volatility, dividends, and defensive sectors.
How much will it cost to pay off a loan over its lifetime?
Estimate of the maximum amount of financing you can expect to get when you begin house hunting.
Determine whether you should consider refinancing your mortgage.
This calculator can help you determine how soon you can pay off your mortgage.
Contact Us Today
1990 Main Street, Suite 750
Sarasota, FL 34236
Latest NewsletterKey Retirement and Tax Numbers for 2020
Newsletter SignupSign up to have our monthly newsletters sent directly to your email
Tell Me MoreLearn more about us